Wildebeest migration central Serengeti.
Arusha np, Tarangire np, lake Manyara national park, Serengeti I national park a day and Ngorongoro crater 7 days safari
Day 1/ arusha national park
After breakfast, we drive to arusha national park for some game viewing and some relaxed game walking. This beautiful park is located only 32 km (20 mi) northeast of arusha. It covers an area of 137 sq km’s (58 sq mi) and is known as “serengeti ndogo” meaning “little serengeti”. The peaks of mt kilimanjaro and mt meru surround the park and can be seen on a clear day. The black and white colubus monkey is the park’s mascot and can be seen swan-diving from branch to branch. The park also contains blue monkeys, olive baboons, elephants, hippo, leopard, hyena, zebra, and antelope. The park is famous for its 400 species of migrant and resident birds. Stay overnight at arusha tourist inn/graceland fb.
Day 2/ Arusha to Tarangire national park
After breakfast we drive to tarangire national park for some very rewarding game drives. Tarangire national park has some of the highest population density of elephants than anywhere in tanzania, and its sparse vegetation, strewn with baobab and acacia trees, makes it a beautiful and special location. Before the rains, droves of gazelle, wildebeest, zebra, and giraffes migrate to tarangire national park’s scrub plains where the last grazing land still remains. Stay overnight jambo lodge/twiga lodge fb
Day 3/ tarangire to lake manyara
After breakfast we drive to lake manyara national park and enjoy a game drive in this picturesque park that is the perfect place to end your safari. Manyara is a shallow, alkaline lake that is part of the rift valley wall; the lake is at the base of this dramatic western escarpment giving it a beautiful and serene setting. In addition to this peaceful setting, lake manyara’s main attractions are its rich bird life, tree climbing lions and its hippos which you can see at a closer range than any other places. Stay overnight at jambo lodge/twiga lodge. Fb
Day 4/ lake manyara to serengeti
We leave lake manyara national park for to the serengeti where breathtaking landscapes, endless plains and abundant wildlife await you. The serengeti is a unesco world heritage site that is the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world. The southern part of the serengeti is the ideal location for marveling at the annual migration of large herds of animals at this time of the year. Often spotted in the serengeti are elephants, hippos, lions, zebras, wildebeests, cheetahs, leopards and more. Stay overnight at katikati tented camp. Fb
Day 5/ serengeti fullday game drive
We continue to explore the vast plains of the serengeti and we look for prides of lions and large herds of wildebeests pounding the plains, while hungry predators such as lions, leopards and cheetahs try to prey upon the youngest and weakest members of the herds. Stay overnight at katikati tented camp. Fb
Day 6/ serengeti to ngorongoro
Today after an early morning game drive we leave the serengeti and drive to ngorongoro passing some very scenic landscapes. En route to the ngorongoro today’s highlight is a visit to a maasai village for a look at a fascinating culture. You will be given a tour of a small settlement of bomas (name of maasai houses) arranged in circular pattern, you will learn how these once great warriors and cattle herders have adapted to some aspects of the modern world and how they fit in today’s tanzania. You will be treated to a traditional dance and will get a chance to purchase some handmade bead jeweler. Stay overnight at rhino lodge. Fb.
Day 7/ Ngorongoro crater full day
Today is a day of exploring the crater floor for a very rewarding day of wildlife viewing. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest unbroken volcanic caldera in the world covering approximately 260 sq km’s with walls rising 600 meters from the crater floor. Before the Ngorongoro volcano exploded and collapsed 2 million years ago, it was one of the world’s tallest mountains. Now, it is home to more than 30,000 large mammals – mainly gazelle, buffalo, eland, hartebeest and warthog – and has the highest predator density in the world, later drive back to Arusha for next destination to Zanzibar.
- all transfers to and from kilimanjaro airport
- vehicles 4×4 (land cruiser equipped for safari
- english speaking qualified driver guide
- park fees for all national parks mentioned on the itinerary
- full board during the safari
- mineral water during safari .
- international flights home / Tanzania / home
- entry visa to Tanzania
- drinks of any kind in the hotels
- tips and personal requirements
- balloon safari
- travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency, and personal first-aid kit
- in general, any other service not specified at inclusive of Supplements
- balloon safari in serengeti: $535 per person
- this quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
- the itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
- accommodation will be confirmed when the reservation payment is done. If the quoted accommodation is not available at the time of the reservation, hotels and lodges quoted will substituted by others equal or very similar in nature and category, but it may imply a slight fluctuation in the price.
- in case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation during 2016, sunset african safaris. Will have the right to ask for the difference in price per person in relation to the quotation.