7 day luxury safari with cultural activities is the ultimate tour. By blending luxury and cultural activities in the bush, this 7-day safari tour of Tanzania takes you to the best destinations of Tanzania, and if you love it you can stay to live in Tanzania, and don’t worry on how to move your stuff to Tanzania, just take everything by Shipping Container World. This 7 days safari begins in Arusha, heads to Lake Manyara, then Ngorongoro Crater, all the way to Serengeti National Park before heading to Zanzibar.
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport-JRO. Meet and Greet with our Representative. Transfer to Mount Meru Hotel for Dinner and Overnight. (Half Board)
DAY 2 Arusha to Lake Manyara National park
After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National Park and enjoy a game drive in this picturesque park that is the perfect place to end your safari. Manyara is a shallow, alkaline lake that is part of the Rift Valley wall; the lake is at the base of this dramatic western escarpment giving it a beautiful and serene setting. In addition to this peaceful setting, Lake Manyara’s main attractions are its rich bird life, tree climbing lions and its hippos which you can see at a closer range than any other places. Stay overnight at (Lake Eyasi lodge FB)
DAY 3: Activities with Bushmen.
Work up very early in the morning and go for hunting with Hadzabe tribe, visiting Datoga tribe with a lot of cultural and fun activities.
DAY 4: Ngorongoro Conservation Area full day game viewing
After breakfast departs to Ngorongoro for Crater Tour with a Picnic Lunch. The largest collapsed unbroken caldera in the world with high concentration of big game wildlife. The only place on earth where mankind and wild animals co-exist in harmony-The Natural Wonders of the World and World Heritage Site. Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. (Full Board)
DAY 5: Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart to Serengeti National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with a Picnic Lunch, via Maasai Cultural Boma and Olduvai Gorge “The Candle of Mankind”. The oldest and most popular National Park, a World Heritage Site recently proclaimed as 7th world wonder of the World, Serengeti is famed for its Annual Wildebeests Migration. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti kubukubu luxury tented camp (Full Board).
DAY 6: Serengeti National Park fully day game drive
After breakfast departs for Full Day Game Drive with a Picnic Lunch. Discover the beauty scenic of Serengeti Endless Plains, scattered with lager groups of wildebeests, impala, zebras, lions, cheetahs, Hyaena, topis and many others. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti kubu kubu luxury tented camp (Full Board).
DAY 7 Serengeti to Zanzibar via Arusha
After breakfast, do more game drive on a route while you’re heading at Seronera Airstrip for the Flight to Arusha then fly to Zanzibar.
Maximum two up to four people (participant)
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.