This Eight days safari, lodge or camping is the perfect safari for those either seeking lodge safaris, camping safaris or both. This 8 days safari takes the Lake Natron route, Serengeti National park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park in Tanzania. A uniques safari that you are guaranteed to enjoy for 8 days in Tanzania.
DAY 1 ARUSHA TO LAKE NATRON
After breakfast driver will pick you at your hotel, then proceed to Lake Natron arriving there for lunchtime, late in afternoon proceed with activities. Dinner and overnight Ngaresero lodge/ campsite FB
DAY 2: LAKE NATRON TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK.
Morning breakfast then start your journey to Serengeti National Park via ololoskwan enjoying some great scenery over the Great Rift Valley escarpment, on your arrival continues with sunset game drive game around lobo area, dinner and overnight at lobo wildlife lodge or campsite.FB
DAY 3: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK:
Sunrise game drive where you will see the different animals like a zebra, cheetahs, migration of wildebeest if it’s a time because they will be on the way to Maasai Mara. Dinner and overnight at lobo wildlife lodge or campsite FB
DAY 4: SERENGETI NORTH TO CENTRAL SERENGETI
After morning breakfast you will put down your tents and others staff then continuous with game drive on route to Seronera area where you will have a night on central Serengeti, dinner and overnight at katikati luxury tented camp or Seronera campsite FB
DAY5 SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO
Today after an early morning game drive we leave the Serengeti and drive to Ngorongoro passing some very scenic landscapes. En route to the Ngorongoro Today’s highlight is a visit to a Maasai village to a look at a fascinating culture. You will be given a tour of a small settlement of bomas (name of Maasai houses) arranged in circular pattern, you will learn how these once great warriors and cattle herders have adapted to some aspects of the modern world and how they fit in today’s Tanzania. You will be treated to a traditional dance and will get a chance to purchase some handmade bead jeweler; the entrance is not included in price so you will share with a member on your jeep in order to visit. Stay at Ngorongoro rhino lodge /simba campsite FB
DAY 6 NGORONGORO CRATER TOUR
Today is a day of exploring the Crater floor for a very rewarding day of wildlife viewing. The Ngorongoro Crater is the largest unbroken volcanic caldera in the world covering approximately 260 sq km’s with walls rising 600 meters from the crater floor. Before the Ngorongoro Volcano exploded and collapsed 2 million years ago, it was one of the world’s tallest mountains. Now, it is home to more than 30,000 large mammals – mainly gazelle, buffalo, eland, hartebeest and warthog – and has the highest predator density in the world, later drive Country lodge or panorama campsite FB
DAY 7 LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast we drive to Lake Manyara National Park and enjoy a game drive in this picturesque park that is the perfect place to end your safari. Manyara is a shallow, alkaline lake that is part of the Rift Valley wall; the lake is at the base of this dramatic western escarpment giving it a beautiful and serene setting. In addition to this peaceful setting, Lake Manyara’s main attractions are its rich bird life, tree climbing lions and its hippos which you can see at a closer range than any other places. Stay overnight at Country lodge or panorama campsite.
DAY 8 LAKE MANYARA TO ARUSHA
After breakfast pack your belongs and put the tents down then start your drive back to Arusha, on the way there’s a lots of store so you may decide to buy some gift to bring it back home. Your guide will drive you to the office therefore to the airport for the next destination.
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.