If you are looking for a mid-range safari to suit your adventure liking. 8 Days Mid-range Lodge Safaris falls under the mid-range category is just what you need. The itinerary goes to Arusha National Park – Tarangire – Manyara – Ngorongoro – Serengeti – Arusha for 8 days at a mid-range budget.
Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport and greets then drive to Mvuli hotel for dinner and overnight FB
Day 2 Arusha National Park
Morning breakfast before drive to Arusha National Park for game drive. Walk in the forest surrounding Mount Meru (4.596 m) escorted by an armed ranger. Arusha National Park has incredible volcanic scenery, wonderful views of Mt Kilimanjaro (on clear days), a beautiful rainforest and plenty of wildlife. The main features are Ngurdoto Crater and the Momela Lakes. The Momela Lakes attract a wide variety of birds, particularly flamingos and late evening leave the park and drive back to Mvuli hotel for dinner and Overnight. FB
Day 3: Arusha – Tarangire National Park.
Depart Arusha to Tarangire National Park for full day game at the Elephant playground, picnic lunch in the park. Late evening and head to Burudika lodge for dinner and Overnight FB
Day 4 Manyara National Park.
Morning drive the short distance to Lake Manyara, on arrival go for walking around mto wa mbu village of which you will visit farms, children centre this area have more than 115 tribes. In afternoon go for the game drive for this diverse park to its abundance for resident elephant population, Manyara also host the troops of baboons, if you are lucky enough you will see the famous tree climbing lions and birdlife international but this depend due to migration trend. Picnic lunch in the park, late afternoon leave the park and drive to Burudika safari lodge for dinner and overnight. FB
Day 5 Manyara – Serengeti National Park.
Breakfast with a view and start your journey towards Serengeti National Park with game drive en-route through Ngorongoro Conservation area. Continue Seronera wildlife lodge for Dinner and overnight. FB
Day 6: Serengeti National Park.
Full day game drives in Serengeti National and Overnight at Seronera wildlife lodge for Dinner and overnight. FB
Day 7: Serengeti – Ngorongoro.
Morning game drive Serengeti National Park till afternoon then proceed to ngorongoro, stop at Olduvai Gorge, visit museum continue to Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge/Rhino lodge for dinner and overnight.FB
Day 8: Ngorongoro Crater –Arusha town.
Morning descending in the crater floor for game drive till late afternoon, start to climb out of the crater and drive to Arusha for overnight at Arusha tourist inn
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.