tanzania camping tour, budget camping safari, tanzania budget safari 4 days
Most of our join group safari goes basic camping, just a pitched tent on the ground with mattress and sleeping bag. 3 meals a day will be provided by our own cook who will be traveling with you throughout the safari. Bathroom and toilet facilities are shared publicly but clean and comfortable all the way. You will be able to get hot – bucket shower boiled out with your cook in all the camps except in Serengeti national park where the queue is very high and sometimes you have to wait for sometimes, upon your request our cook will try his level best to provide you with the hot water while you are in Serengeti.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL – LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
After a pleasant arrival at Kilimanjaro International/ Arusha Airport, you will be welcomed by one of our representative who will initially meet and greet you. After a short introduction of himself, you will proceed with the drive towards Lake Manyara National Park with the packed lunch boxes for afternoon game drive. Stretching for 50km along the base of the rusty-gold 600-metre high Rift Valley Escarpment, Lake Manyara is a scenic gem, with a setting extolled by Ernest Hemingway as “the loveliest I had seen in Africa”. The Park host larger herds of elephants, buffalos, zebras and over 300 different species of birds. Dinner and Overnight at the camp on full board basis.
DAY 2: LAKE MANYARA – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast at the camp departs for Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge en route game viewing and photographing with the picnic lunch. The oldest and most popular National Park, a World Heritage Site recently proclaimed as 7th world wonder of the World, Serengeti is famed for its Annual Wildebeests Migration and a uncountable number of predators. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti public campsite on full board basis.
DAY 3: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
Departs early for Ngorongoro crater tour, descending to the crater floor for a game drive and photographing with the picnic lunch. The largest collapsed unbroken caldera in the world with a high concentration of big game wildlife. Ngorongoro is a special place which is a Conservation Area, not a National Park; this means that the whole area is managed for both the animals and the local Maasai people who graze their cattle alongside the indigenous wildlife. Proceed with your game drive in this so called “Man and Biosphere Reserve”. Dinner and Overnight at simba campsite on full board basis.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE – KILIMANJARO INT. AIRPORT
Breakfast at the camp, with the packed lunch, you will have a short walking safari in mto wa mbu village to explore the local people, banana plantation and the street life. Later shall have a road transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.