Tanzania classic safaris, 7 days Classic Tanzania Adventure Safari
Destinations covered: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Serengeti
A must for wildlife enthusiasts, this astonishing Classic Tanzania Adventures Safaris covers the most world famous wildlife sanctuaries which host a greater concentration of wild animals. Discover the legends of Maasai Culture and get to know what enable them to stay in harmony with wild animals like lions and others on this tanzania classic safaris .
Itinerary: tanzania classic safaris
DAY 1: Arusha
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport-JRO. Meet and Greet with our Representative. Transfer to Mount Meru Hotel for Dinner and Overnight. (Half Board)
DAY 2: Tarangire National Park
After breakfast departs to Tarangire National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with a Picnic Lunch. Famous for its tree climbing pythons, massive baobabs and large herds of elephants, Tarangire National Park is small but still home to a significant wildlife population, with a density of wildlife matched only by Ngorongoro. Dinner and Overnight at Tarangire Sopa Lodge. (Full Board)
DAY 3: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast departs to Lake Manyara National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with a Picnic Lunch. Stretching for 50km along the base of the rusty-gold 600-metre high Rift Valley Escarpment, Lake Manyara is a scenic gem, with a setting extolled by Ernest Hemingway as “the loveliest I had seen in Africa”. The Park host larger herds of elephants, buffalos, zebras and many others. Dinner and Overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge. (Full Board)
DAY 4: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast departs to Ngorongoro for Crater Tour with a Picnic Lunch. The largest collapsed unbroken caldera in the world with high concentration of big game wildlife. The only place on earth where mankind and wild animals co-exist in harmony-The Natural Wonders of the World and World Heritage Site. Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge. (Full Board)
DAY 5: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart to Serengeti National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with a Picnic Lunch, via Maasai Cultural Boma and Olduvai Gorge “The Candle of Mankind”. The oldest and most popular National Park, a World Heritage Site recently proclaimed as 7th world wonder of the World, Serengeti is famed for its Annual Wildebeests Migration. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge. (Full Board).
DAY 6: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast departs for Full Day Game Drive with a Picnic Lunch. Discover the beauty scenic of Serengeti Endless Plains, scattered with lager groups of wildebeests, impala, zebras, lions, cheetahs, Hyaena, topis and many others. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge. (Full Board).
DAY 7: Arusha
After breakfast, transfer to Seronera Airstrip-SEU for the Flight to Arusha. Transfer to KIA Lodge for Lunch. Afternoon at Leisure. Late evening transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport –JRO for your International flight, back home. (Half Board)
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.