This Great Migration safari in Tanzania allows you to witness the very best of Tanzania. You will revel in all the wildlife viewing opportunities on the fabled plains of the Serengeti National park, around Lake Manyara, Tarangire & Ngorongoro. perhaps the most thrilling spectacle that takes center stage will be witnessing the wildebeest
Day 1: Arrive, Tanzania
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport, meet at the airport with our staff and transfer to Arusha town for a comfortable night’s rest.
Day 2 – 3: Tarangire National Park
On day 2 you will be picked up from the Impala Hotel at 0830hrs and drive to Tarangire National Park. Spend two days exploring Tarangire, one of Tanzania’s ‘secret’ wildlife havens… teeming with large populations of elephant, predators and their fleet-footed prey. You will spend these two nights at Tarangire.
Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park
In the morning after breakfast at 0830hrs transfer from Tarangire to Manyara for full day game viewing. Enter the Great Rift Valley and Manyara National Park. The lake’s waters sustain a bountiful avian population, including flamingoes, as well as numerous pods of hippos. Overnight at Manyara.
Day 5 – 6: Ngorongoro Crater
In the morning of day 5 at 0800hrs transfer from Manyara to Ngorongoro, descend into the crater for full day crater tour. In the evening ascend the crater for dinner and overnight at the lodge on the rim of the crater. In the morning of day 6 at 0800hrs descend into the crater to observe the resident wildlife on the crater floor, at around 1300hrs you will stop for picnic lunch near lerai forest or hippo pool, then after lunch ascend the crater and walk in the adjacent rolling hills and have an opportunity to interact with the Masai at a local manyatta. Overnight in Ngorongoro.
Day 7 – 10: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast at 0830hrs drive from Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park. Your skilled driver knows the Serengeti and where to locate even the most elusive of animals. Morning and afternoon daily wildlife viewing affords you the opportunity to track and photograph the ‘Big Five’. You will be doing game drives while tracing the direction of the wildebeests. Spend all these four nights at the lodge in Serengeti.
Day 11: Depart Kilimanjaro
One last game viewing opportunity this morning and then fly back to Arusha. Relax, enjoy lunch, or shop for collectibles before your evening departure flight.
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.