serengeti balloon adventure, balloon safari, serengeti balloon safaris, how much balloon safari?
Majestic Serengeti Balloon Adventures is a romantic way of experiencing the incredible scenery and wild animals of Serengeti. Imagine floating gracefully and silently in a hot air balloon over the plains teeming with herds of wild animals early in the morning. This offers you an unforgettable experience of a lifetime!
- Hover over splendid plains into the Serengeti
- Incredible game viewing and photographing
- Opportunity to witness the migration between August & November
- Extraordinary Hot-air Balloon Experience
- Out of Africa Bush Breakfast
Day 1: Arusha
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport-JRO. Meet and Greet with our Representative. Transfer to Mount Meru Hotel for Dinner and Overnight. (Half Board)
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast transfer to Arusha Airport-ARK for the flight to Serengeti National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with the Picnic Lunch. The oldest and most popular National Park, a World Heritage Site recently proclaimed as 7th world wonder of the World, Serengeti is famed for its Annual Wildebeests Migration. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge. (Full Board).
Day 3: Hover over the Serengeti.
Early in the morning transferred to the Balloon Station ready for the Safari. Discover the scenic beauty of Serengeti Plains, scattered with larger groups of wildebeests, impala, zebras, lions, cheetahs, Hyaena, topis and many others. Enjoy the bush breakfast. Lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon at leisure. Evening Game Dive and Photographing. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge. (Full Board)
Day 4: Arusha
After breakfast, transfer to Seronera Airstrip-SEU for the Flight to Arusha. Transfer to KIA Lodge for Lunch. Afternoon at Leisure. Late evening transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport –JRO for your International flight, back home. (Half Board)
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.