Our 9 day camping safari itinerary offers you the most outstanding adventures of life time by experiencing the greatest show on the earth. Come and see the World’s Greatest wildlife migration visiting Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire. The best time to visit is December to February and from May to July.
Day 1: Arrive, Tanzania
Arrive at JRO-Kilimanjaro International Airport. Meet and Greet at the airport with our guide and transfer to Arusha town for a comfortable night’s rest.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
After breakfast departs to Tarangire National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with Picnic Lunch. Dinner and Overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast departs to Lake Manyara National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with the Picnic Lunch. Dinner and Overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast departs to Ngorongoro for Crater Tour with the Picnic Lunch. Dinner and Overnight at the camp.
Day 5 – 8: Serengeti National Park – Central and North
After breakfast at drive from Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park. Your skilled driver knows the Serengeti and where to locate even the most elusive of animals. Morning and afternoon daily wildlife viewing affords you the opportunity to track and photograph the ‘Big Five’. You will be doing game drives while tracing the direction of the wildebeests. Spend all these four nights at the camp in Serengeti. Optional balloon ride over Serengeti Plains.
Day 9: Depart Kilimanjaro
After breakfast, take a flight to Arusha; Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon and Evening at Leisure; Dinner, transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport -JRO for your international flight out.
- Accommodation based on three meals a day including service charges and taxes
- All Airport Transfers.
- All Park Entry Fees as Per Itinerary.
- Transport on safari in a 4WD vehicle with an open roof
- Domestic flight from Serengeti to Arusha
- Service of English Speaking driver guide
- International flights from your home to Kilimanjaro International Airport and return (we can arrange on request
- Gratuities and Tips
- Things of Personal Nature
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.