Tanzania Safari Package – 5 Day Tour to Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara
We offer many popular Tanzania safari tour packages including cheap Serengeti safaris that are often booked as an extra by Kilimanjaro trekkers. Our 5 day tour to Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park comes under this category and assures you great excitement of a Tanzania wildlife safari to the Tarangire, Ngorongoro conservation area and Serengeti plains that are among the most popular game parks in the East Africa. The unforgettable and private guided cheap Serengeti safari can start any day you like at cheap rate with the option of accommodation (lodge/camping), meals and game viewing.
Cheap Budget Tour Options for Serengeti Safari
Our 5 day tour to Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park is a private guided Tanzania safari designed to make sure you get the personalized attention of an expert guide and enjoy cheap budget tour options for game viewing on a day you prefer. This tour can be custom tailored to fit your travel needs along with the option of hotel transfer (pick up/drop off) and lunch, dinner, breakfast etc.
5 Day Tour to Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti Itinerary
Our 5 day tour itinerary includes some of the best spots in Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti where you can have the pleasure of watching the Big Five. This tour starts with a visit to Tarangire National Park and covers Lake Manyara the next for giving you an excellent treat with tree climbing lions. Then you will get to spend around 2 days in the Serengeti National Park for getting a feel of wild Africa in the huge wilds spread over an area of 14500 square km, seeing a different landscape and experiencing a different adventure every day. Our cheap Serengeti safari will conclude at the Ngorongoro Crater but not before your encounter with the highest concentration of game drive in the Garden of Eden. It is the most magical natural wonders in African continent where you will have an amazing experience of game drive.
Day One: Tour to Tarangire National Park
In the morning of the first day of your Serengeti tour, you will be taken to Tarangire National Park for game viewing activities and provided with lunch, dinner and overnight stay at Tarangire.
Day Two: Tour to Lake Manyara National Park
After taking lunch your trip continues with a vehicle transfer to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight accommodation will be arranged for you at Manyara.
Day Three and Day 4: Tour to Serengeti National Park
After having your breakfast, get transferred to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation area with lunch box and excellent game viewing on the way. Dinner and overnight stay are also offered at Serengeti.
On 4th day, after breakfast you will have to go for game viewing in Serengeti national park, and enjoy the hot lunch at Serengeti. After finishing with lunch head to Ngorongoro for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day Five: Day Tour to Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
After taking breakfast go down into the Crater for a day long day tour and have your picnic lunch within the crater. Get a drive back to Arusha in the evening.
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.