2 Days Private Luxury Safari, Ngorongoro Crater Safari
Day 1/ pick up from Kilimanjaro international airport.
After arrival, your guide will be waiting for you at the airport, greet and get a short briefing then start your drive to karatu where you’re heading for overnight at kitela lodge for full board.
Day2/ karatu to Ngorongoro crater/airport
Breakfast with a view and proceed with a game drive on route to Ngorongoro crater ,to discover one of eight wonder of the world, the crater won’t fail to take your breath away as you stand on the rim looking down a 10-mile wide crater floor with abundant wildlife. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest unbroken volcanic with walls rising 600 meters caldera in the world covering approximately 260 km from the crater floor. Before the Ngorongoro volcano exploded and collapsed 2 million years ago, it was one of the world’s tallest mountains. Now, it is home to more than 30,000 large mammals – mainly gazelle, buffalo, eland, hartebeest and warthog – and has the highest predator density in the world. Late afternoon start to climb out of the crater and drive to Kilimanjaro international airport for your flight back home.
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.