5 days private Tanzania, Tarangire and Serengeti Private Safari, Private Tours in Tanzania
DAY 1 / Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast departs to Tarangire National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with a Picnic Lunch. Famous for its tree climbing pythons, massive baobabs and large herds of elephants, Tarangire National Park is small but still home to a significant wildlife population, with a density of wildlife matched only by Ngorongoro. Dinner and Overnight at Maromboi luxury tented camp (Full Board)
DAY 2/ Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart to Serengeti National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with a Picnic Lunch, via Maasai Cultural Boma and Olduvai Gorge “The Candle of Mankind”. The oldest and most popular National Park, a World Heritage Site recently proclaimed as 7th world wonder of the World, Serengeti is famed for its Annual Wildebeests Migration. Dinner and Overnight at Four season hotel Full Board.
DAY 3/ Serengeti National Park
After breakfast departs for Full Day Game Drive with a Picnic Lunch. Discover the beauty scenic of Serengeti Endless Plains, scattered with lager groups of wildebeests, impala, zebras, lions, cheetahs, Hyena, topis and many others. Dinner and Overnight at Four season hotel Full Board
Day 4/ Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater Rim
Breakfast at the lodge then morning game drive in central and southern Serengeti then drive toward Ngorongoro Crater rim.
In the late afternoon, proceed to your lodge located on the crater rim for relaxation and overnight stay. The world-famous Ngorongoro Crater is at the eastern edge of the Serengeti in northern Tanzania. Nearly three million years old, the ancient caldera of the once-volcanic Ngorongoro shelters one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth, ringed with towering walls and sheltering forests, grasslands, fresh springs and a large soda lake dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena lodge Full Board.
DAY 5/ Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast departs to Ngorongoro for Crater Tour with a Picnic Lunch. The largest collapsed unbroken caldera in the world with a high concentration of big game wildlife. The only place on earth where mankind and wild animals co-exist in harmony-The Natural Wonders of the World and World Heritage Site. Late drive back to Arusha for overnight at Kibo palace hotel.
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.