Arrival at Kilimanjaro international airport, overnight at kibo palace hotel BB
DAY 1/ Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast departs to Lake Manyara National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with a Picnic Lunch. Stretching for 50km along the base of the rusty-gold 600-metre high Rift Valley Escarpment, Lake Manyara is a scenic gem, with a setting extolled by Ernest Hemingway as “the loveliest I had seen in Africa”. The Park host larger herds of elephants, buffalos, zebras and many others. Dinner and Overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. Full Board
DAY 2/ Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart to Serengeti National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with a Picnic Lunch, via Maasai Cultural Boma and Olduvai Gorge “The Candle of Mankind”. The oldest and most popular National Park, a World Heritage Site recently proclaimed as 7th world wonder of the World, Serengeti is famed for its Annual Wildebeests Migration. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Serena Lodge/Four season hotel Full Board.
DAY 3/ Serengeti National Park
After breakfast departs for Full Day Game Drive with a Picnic Lunch. Discover the beauty scenic of Serengeti Endless Plains, scattered with lager groups of wildebeests, impala, zebras, lions, cheetahs, Hyena, topis and many others. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Serena Lodge/ Four season hotel Full Board
Day 4/ Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater Rim
Breakfast at the lodge then morning game drive in central and southern Serengeti then drive toward Ngorongoro Crater rim.
In late afternoon, proceed to your lodge located on the crater rim for relaxation and overnight stay. The world-famous Ngorongoro Crater is at the eastern edge of the Serengeti in northern Tanzania. Nearly three million years old, the ancient caldera of the once-volcanic Ngorongoro shelters one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth, ringed with towering walls and sheltering forests, grasslands, fresh springs and a large soda lake dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena lodge Full Board.
DAY 5/ Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast departs to Ngorongoro for Crater Tour with a Picnic Lunch. The largest collapsed unbroken caldera in the world with high concentration of big game wildlife. The only place on earth where mankind and wild animals co-exist in harmony-The Natural Wonders of the World and World Heritage Site. Late drive back to Arusha for overnight at Kibo palace hotel
- All transfers to and from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
- English speaking qualified driver guide
- Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
- Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels.
- Mineral water during safari.
- International flights, domestic flight
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Entry visa to Kenya in case of flying into Kenya
- Drinks of any kind in the hotels
- Tips and personal requirements
- Balloon safari
- Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency, and personal first-aid kit
- In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
- Balloon safari in Serengeti: $535 per person
- This quotation will not be valid in the case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
- The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
- Accommodation will be confirmed when the reservation payment is done. If the quoted accommodation is not available at the time of the reservation, hotels and lodges quoted will substitute by others equal or very similar in nature and category, but it may imply a slight fluctuation in the price.
- In the case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation during 2016, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.