The wildebeest migration season brings along alot of unexpected events. This 6 days wildebeest calving happens during the calving season where the wildebeest give birth to wildebeest calves. For six days in Tanzania, this safari will mesmerize you at how nature is amazing.
DAY 1 Arrival at Kilimanjaro airport meets and greets then transfer to the hotel for overnight at Mvuli hotel BB
DAY 2 / ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA
After breakfast we drive to Lake Manyara National Park and enjoy a game drive in this picturesque park that is the perfect place to end your safari. Manyara is a shallow, alkaline lake that is part of the Rift Valley wall; the lake is at the base of this dramatic western escarpment giving it a beautiful and serene setting. In addition to this peaceful setting, Lake Manyara’s main attractions are its rich bird life, tree climbing lions and its hippos which you can see at a closer range than any other places. Stay overnight at Panorama campsite/ Ngorongoro castle lodge FB
DAY 3/ LAKE MANYARA TO SERENGETI
We leave Lake Manyara national park for to the Serengeti where breathtaking landscapes, endless plains and abundant wildlife await you. The Serengeti is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world. The Southern part of the Serengeti is the ideal location for marveling at the annual migration of large herds of animals at this time of the year. Often spotted in the Serengeti are elephants, hippos, lions, zebras, wildebeests, cheetahs, leopards and more. Stay overnight at Seronera camp/ Serengeti heritage tented camp FB
DAY 4/ SERENGETI FULLDAY
We continue to explore the vast plains of the Serengeti and we look for prides of lions and large herds of wildebeests pounding the plains, while hungry predators such as lions, leopards and cheetahs try to prey upon the youngest and weakest members of the herds. Stay overnight at Seronera camp/ Serengeti heritage tented camp FB
DAY 5/ SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO
Today after an early morning game drive we leave the Serengeti and drive to Ngorongoro passing some very scenic landscapes. En route to the Ngorongoro Today’s highlight is a visit to a Maasai village for a look at a fascinating culture. This is an option if you maybe interested if not then proceed straight to the camp, You will be given a tour of a small settlement of bomas (name of Maasai houses) arranged in circular pattern, you will learn how these once great warriors and cattle herders have adapted to some aspects of the modern world and how they fit in today’s Tanzania. You will be treated to a traditional dance and will get a chance to purchase some handmade bead jeweler. Stay overnight at Ngorongoro Rhino lodge FB.
DAY 6/ NGORONGORO CRATER FULL DAY.
Today is a day of exploring the Crater floor for a very rewarding day of wildlife viewing. The Ngorongoro Crater is the largest unbroken volcanic caldera in the world covering approximately 260 sq km’s with walls rising 600 meters from the crater floor. Before the Ngorongoro Volcano exploded and collapsed 2 million years ago, it was one of the world’s tallest mountains. Now, it is home to more than 30,000 large mammals – mainly gazelle, buffalo, eland, hartebeest and warthog – and has the highest predator density in the world, later drive back to Arusha for overnight at mvuli BB, transfer to Kilimanjaro airport.
– Vehicles 4×4 Land Cruiser equipped for safari
– English speaking qualified driver guide and cook.
– Park fees for all National Parks mentioned on the itinerary
– Full board during the safari (exclusive of drinks in the hotels) and Bed & Breakfast in the city of Arusha
– Mineral water during safari 1.5 liter per person.
– International flights home / Tanzania / home
– Entry visa to Tanzania
– Tips and personal requirements.
– Travel insurance, repatriation/ transportation expenses in case of emergency and personal first-aid kit
– In general, any other service not specified at INCLUSIVE OF
– Balloon safari in Serengeti: $545 per person
– This quotation will not be valid in case of changes in the itinerary and a new quotation will be needed.
– The itinerary is provisional and could suffer changes during the safari when circumstances may force them.
– In case of an increment in parks taxes or accommodation within a year, Sunset Africa Ltd. will have the right to ask for the difference in price PER PERSON in relation to the quotation.